[Elfsea] the current Tidings (June)

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:37:01 PDT 2008

Good Day Elfsea!!

This is your Herald letting you know what upcoming heraldic things can be
attended. If you want to really get into Heraldry there is the following in
June:

 *27-29* [image: Ansteorra Credit Card Event Payment System is
available]<http://calendar.ansteorra.org/exit.php?link=http://westgate.ansteorra.org/ahss>
*[image: TRH Progress]*Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium<http://calendar.ansteorra.org/exit.php?link=http://westgate.ansteorra.org/ahss%20>-
Westgate (Houston, TX)This
is a Kingdom level Scribal and heraldic event . If you are interested in
heraldry ... please contact me. With the end of May fast approaching its a
great time to sit inside visit with your friends and figure out what you
want your name and device to be. If you have any questions or need any help
please either drop me an email cgallon at gmail.com or see me at moot. Ill be
more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,
Cathal Finn O'Briain
Elfsea Herald

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Sandra Geil <alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Have you sent in your missives yet?
>
> deadline midnight tonight...
>
> tombez raide morts la date is 11:59PM Saturday the 24th
> al AERYN

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin

Well I'm here. What are your other 2 wishes?