[Elfsea] Issues at hand

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 16:13:38 PDT 2008

I'm sorry Lady Caitrina.  About Warlord, that is.  I thought we'd spoken to most of those who had remained for Sunday night.  Plenty of people remained to revel and, if I'd known you would have been alone at camp, we would have offered to move you into our own encampment like we had with a few others.  You and everyone else is always welcome at our camp/revels.  To know that THAT is why you left early makes me feel as if failed in our goal for that night.  Please allow me to apologize to you and extend a hand to you for further events.

  (That goes for all of you silly scoundrels who share my beloved kingdom)

    In Service to Your Dream,

  "I seek an empire to topple my words!"

  Yu Xue XianXian,
  King of Misrule, Miscreant 'Gypsy Queen' at Large, and Terror of the SCAdian Seas

  "Never judge a man by the gifts he bears."
  ...........................-Ancient Chinese Proverb