[Elfsea] Steppes C&I

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:08:32 PDT 2008

Good Day!

I just wanted to extend our invitation to everyone to come and join us for
Calligraphy and Illumination tomorrow evening!
We are working on Warlord Scrolls, and generally enjoying each other's
company. Please come and paint with us! Bring your brushes and paints, bring
your stories, and mot importantly, bring yourself!

We're changing it up a little bit, as far as where we will be meeting.
Testing a new venue. We'll be meeting at IHOP at the North West corner of
Old Denton and George Bush Tollway.
2625 Old Denton Road #900
Carrollton, TX 75007-5126

http://ihop.know-where.com/ihop/cgi/site?site=01409&address=

We will have a room to ourselves, and all the free refills we want ;)
One soft-drink per person will be on me!

So come and join us tomorrow at IHOP in Carrollton at 7:30pm!

YIS
-Annwn

--
Well behaved women rarely make history.