[Elfsea] Greetings from Iron Roger Flint

Randal Mars rkmars at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 2 18:57:32 PDT 2008

Shiver in terror??? Who is this hairy varlet who casts aspersions on Bad Bunnye's courage??? Maybe I might have been seen a' shiverin' when I was harvesting ice on the frozen fjords keeping eagle's watch on my numerous captive viking slaves... and I feel twinges of cold because the favored grog of the vikings is made from the yellow watery leavings of scrofulous mares, so I drink it not!

No breathing man, save Eric Sendal of York, has seen me shiver in my shift. And by my troth, it was not fear that had me shivering, 'twas quite another thing altogether. He being a discrete man, living without a death wish, speaks not of it. 'Twould seem York breeds smart men.

How do the vikings breed? Such matters are never mentioned for fear of retching and vomiting good food and grog and thus offending Noble Women and small children. *gales of laughter*

So there.

Bad Bunnye   *~*  ^-^