[Elfsea] My name

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 10:06:13 PDT 2008

Your pirate name is:
  Captain Morgan Rackham

  Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Randal Mars <rkmars at sbcglobal.net> wrote:          Aye and Fond Reguards to the Esteemed Lands of Steppes! Welcome aboard my Fine and Most Dear Cousin Jenny Bonney, Dirty or Naughty, all sounds of Most Excellence to me!! ( heheheheh )
  Oh, and of course, I am busily provisioning the ship, for a crew MUST be fed..and offered Beverage by any ship's Captain worth her salt, donche' know. 'Tis obvious to all eyes that no crewmenber of The Black Rabbit looks to be starvin......
  Bring yer mugs, me darlins' for grog, and manchet pockets of fine ham, cheeses and divers fruits will be offered at the Captain and First Mate's table. Our fine  First Mate, known to all as Calico Jenny ( who suspiciously looks like Lady Luciana ) will stand the Quarterdeck to welcome the crew aboard fer grub an grog.

  Young crew members will not get grog, they get lemonade, like it or not!