[Elfsea] EVENTS - WHAT DO YOU LIKE

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon May 19 12:14:22 PDT 2008

>	4. If you got a break on the site fee, would you be more willing
>to show up early and stay late for set up and tear down?
>Maybe -- but is that feasible within the financial & other rules we
>abide by?

I don't understand. You can volunteer to stay later than you would otherwise
or get there earlier. The only legal/financial issues would be when we have
access to the site. We would need to start no earlier than allowed and get
off site by the end of our access. Did I miss your point?

>Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe
>
>Mike C. Baker

Caelin on Andrede