[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 25, Issue 43

Reeves, Jennifer (SSC) ReevesJ2 at autonation.com
Thu May 22 07:05:10 PDT 2008

Can someone please email me ( jreevesdale at yahoo.com) the information for the Camp and Fish site. Cost, contact info, location (as I have never been there)

Thank you
Jenn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of De Clark
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:09 AM
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 25, Issue 43

Another two pfinnigs worth.

One more question

Please rank these sites, #1 being the best

__2__ Middlefaire site (Hillsboro):  I think more building use would have been cool, but that can be thought about if it's used again.
__3__ Canton:  I haven't been there for an elfsea event, but I've been there for several non-SCA events and every time I've ended up miserable.
__X__ Wagonmaster:  No clue.  Never been.
__X__ Three Kings site:  No clue.  Never been.
__1__ Other:  Camp and Fish.  DFT has used this site for several years in a row now, and our events are almost always both a financial success and a group success.  A financial success is defined by the SCA as an event that breaks even or makes money.  A group success meaning that no one complains about the site and everyone has a good time.  It has running water, electricity, LOTS OF SHADE, flushing toilets, and all the rest.

  _____

E-mail for the greater good. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. <http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ GreaterGood>

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.