[Elfsea] Events --- Then and Now

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 16:21:43 PDT 2008

I couldn't have said it better myself friends Gustav and Crandall.  *nods*  We have to fight for the Dream, no matter what aspect it is.  No matter WHO's dream it is.  We have to work to help each and every one of us.  I for one have failed in this miserably durring the past 8 months but I'm NOT too old.  None of my clan brothers and sisters are OLD...well maybe sven...heh...But enough of this talking I say.  We've been beating a dead horse I think.

  Let's get out there and DO things, eh?  I pledge to do this simple thing no matter how difficult it may be.  I'm working on some things just now, actually, but would like to wait until after this Business meeting and MOOT to unveil it all.  *snicker*

  There's only one small problem here.  We can't do it on our own and neither can any of the other little cliques that have formed inside our boundaries.  Who else wants to revel till morning like old days with us, eh?  I know you're out there for I see you sometimes. *points*

  In Service to Your Dream,

  "I seek an empire to topple my words!"

  Yu Xue XianXian,
  King of Misrule, Miscreant 'Gypsy Queen' at Large, and Terror of the SCAdian Seas

  "Never judge a man by the gifts he bears."
  ...........................-Ancient Chinese Proverb