[Elfsea] Youth Archery at Springfaire

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 15:58:47 PDT 2008

Greetings Elfsea!!

I had the opportunity to sponsor the youth shoot again this year at Springfaire.  I would like to thank Lord Daniel for allowing me to sponsor this tournament.  Due to the weather, we were not sure the tournament would happen.....however; the winds died down and the shoot commenced.

The winners were:

8 and under - Justin the Younger

9-12   Daniel Niallagin

13 - up    Daniel Wolfheart

The overall winner of the Rodent shoot was  Daniel Niallagin

Congratulations!!

Thank you all for volunteering, donating prizes and to the Youth of Elfsea for showing great spirit and talent!!

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen