[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Night - Monday May 19

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 21:13:07 PDT 2008

Greetings!

A&S night is now on a new night, Monday!

Tournament season is now if full swing.
The perfect gift to give your special fighter is a
favor to carry.
  For fighters who impress you, with either feats of
valor, or grace and courtesy (on or off the field) a
small token is a great way to express appreciation.
  Warlord and the Lysts at Castleton are just around
the corner. Ladies, prepare your tokens.  The ladies
of Elfsea will be going in force to enjoy the
hospitality of the Ladies Pavilion and the pageantry
of the joust at the Lysts.

So join us at HL Rixend's house Monday, May 19 at 7:30
for a night of favor making. Small pouches for tokens,
covered books, tassel making, and more! Some fabric
scraps will be available for free, or bring your own!
Pouches and book covers are the perfect use for that
odd shaped fabric scrap you didn't want to get rid of.

Where: HL Rixende & Sir Tomas' House
2017 Chattanooga
Bedford, TX  76022

In Service,
 HL Hanna von Dahl
 Steeping down Elfsea MoAS

PS. If you wish to place a bid to become the next
Elfsea MoAS, please contact me for more details.  I
will be taking applications until the beginning of the
June Moot. But I will not respond to any questions
until after May 21, because I will out of the country.

Thank you, H