[Elfsea] Big Blue Questions

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 11:36:03 PDT 2008

Hi folks, Haven't said hi in a while.  Been busy, however, I may have a possible answer to The Big Blue Question.  Some may remember the big tent I have.  20'X40' in size.  I do have it up for sale at $800.  If someone is willing to come to Amarillo to pick it up, I will let the Barony have for $700.  This includes poles, ropes, top and everything.  Just let me know.

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,

and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")