[Elfsea] Reminder: Coronation- Saturday, November 8, 2008

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:29:24 PST 2008

**PLEASE CROSS POST TO ALL ANSTEORRA GROUP LISTS**

Greetings unto the Populace of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra!

Please come join us as we celebrate the Coronation of TRH Gunthar and
Elizabeth on Saturday, November 8, 2008.   We look forward to seeing you
there!  Please see below for important information about the event.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Event Stewards,
Lady Regan Caimbeul or Alianorra MacAiodh at coronation43 at yahoo.com.  For
feast concerns, please contact Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis at
ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net.

In Service,

Lady Regan Caimbeul

Co-Event Steward

**PLEASE NOTE**  Coolers and large chests WILL NOT be permitted inside the
hall, because we have limited space in the hall.

Event Website:  http://steppes.ansteorra.org/coronation/

Site Location: GoodWill Industries Garden Room: 4005 Campus Drive, Fort
Worth, TX

 No pets allowed on site, except for service animals.

Site Fees:

   - Adult (14+) $10
   - Child (6-13) $5
   - Children 5 and under are free
   - Family Max $30
   - Feast $8
   - Merchant Fee: $10

Feast:  There are still seats available for feast, but pre-registration is
closed.  Tickets will be available on a first come first served basis at
gate.  Feast is limited to 150 places. Site is wet with period containers
only.

**IMPORTANT  NOTE**  Coolers and large chests WILL NOT be permitted inside
the hall, because we have limited space in the hall.  .

**  Additional Activities Planned for the Day**
Toys for Tots drive sponsored by TRH Gunthar and Elizabeth  (Bring your
ponies!)

Silent Auction sponsored by The Ladies of the Rose

Luncheon for Sale by the Barony of Elfsea to benefit 30th Year Anniversary

Star Signet Scribal Competition and Insignia Competition

Herald's Decision Meeting

Children's Activities (between Court and before Feast)
Great Officers of State Meeting

Peers' Meeting

Schedule:

8 am – Door opens for hall set up, staff only

9 am – Merchant Setup, merchants only

10 am – Gate opens

11 am – Step down court

12 pm – Coronation

1 pm – Lunch Break / Elfsea Luncheon Fundraiser

2 pm – Peers meeting

2:30 – Great Officers of State meeting

3 pm – Gate closes

4 pm – Setup for Feast

5 pm – Feast

8 pm – Clean up / tear down

10 pm – Site closes

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...