[Elfsea] Fw: Nov 15 Demo Set Up & Gate

Debbie Foster ladyelayne at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 14 18:37:00 PST 2008

--- On Fri, 11/14/08, Debbie Foster <ladyelayne at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Debbie Foster <ladyelayne at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Nov 15 Demo Set Up & Gate
To: alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com, "Daralynn Brittain" <elspeth013 at hotmail.com>, "Miss M Brow" <starstruck503 at hotmail.com>, "Jasper C." <crusaderjas at yahoo.com>, "Nancy Chevalier" <chevalier8278 at yahoo.com>, "eleanor cleavely" <whiteoakbard at gmail.com>, "P. Crandall" <pcrandal at sbcglobal.net>, "Daniel" <lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net>, Debbie.Foster at bnsf.com, "Dragonetti" <dragonetti at generich.com>, "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>, elfsea-request at lists.ansteorra.org, "Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family" <daire.druinne at gmail.com>, "Debbie Foster" <ladyelayne at sbcglobal.net>, "Georgianna" <ladygeorgianna at bellsouth.net>, "Emma Haldan" <emma.haldan at gmail.com>, "Fiona inghean" <fiona0241 at swbell.net>, "Amelia Johnston" <amelia.buckner at hotmail.com>, Klfrench1023 at aol.com, "Jenn Kostal" <ladygenevieve at gmail.com>, "Lady Meriyan" <mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net>, "Dan S Levine" <levine at uta.edu>, "Morgan Mckenzie" <vonmorgarten at yahoo.com>, "Neli"
 <anelia.fairfield at us.army.mil>, "Nellie" <nelif at hotmail.com>, "Jose Nieto" <josenieto at charter.net>, "Janeene Owens" <loveofhalesworth at hotmail.com>, "Christine Pacheco" <asturias44 at hotmail.com>, "Thomas Quilliam" <tdj_ent at hotmail.com>, "Pádraig Ruad" <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org>, "Druinne de Salesberie" <druinne at gmail.com>, "Julie Self" <julie_self at hotmail.com>, seneschal at elfsea.net, "jack spinks" <jlspinks at sbcglobal.net>, "Kit Vandaveer" <kit at graysoncable.com>, willowjonbardc at juno.com, "Liz Wilson" <ewilson618 at tx.rr.com>, "Kazimierz Złowieszczy" <kazoflr at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 8:24 PM

Greetings,

The best way to get to our site at the Texas Motor Speedway is to take the 2nd exit instead of the first exit. Left on Dale Earnhart about 9/10 of a mile, left (North Tunnel sign) and as soon as you enter the gate, SHARP right and follow road down to our site. I will be there at the gate with wristbands for you. The scouts haven't figured out where we park, so if they don't, we will.
The sooner you can arrive like 0700, the better so we can get all the pavillios up, banners flying, and  decorating done.
We will have hot chocolate, tea, homemade chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cranberry cookies.
It's very windy and cool, dress warmly. We are going to have a great day! See you there.

In Service,
Elayne O'Ceileachir
Demo Coordinator