[Elfsea] Teachers needed for wInterkingdom!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 09:59:08 PST 2008

:Forwarded By Request-

Greetings unto the Teachers who make this the Greatest Kingdom in the Known
World,

THE POPULACE OF ANSTEORRA NEEDS YOU!

wInterkingdom is fast approaching us and will be here before we know
it. We have a whole populace out there that needs to be educated.  There
have been several teachers step up to meet this challenge and have signed up
to teach that "special class" but, We Can Always Use More. So if you have a
class you would like to teach, please consider traveling north to the Great
Barony of Northkeep and teach the class at wInterkingdom on Dec. 13th. All
you have to do is go to the wInterkingdom web site at
http://northkeep. ansteorra. org/Winterkingdo m.html, and fill out the teacher
form, email it to northkeepevents@ gmail.com  It will be placed on
the schedule. So, teachers will you step up to the challenge and teach
Ansteorra's poor under educated people? We Challenge you to do so.

The Autocrats

Centurion Angus Gunn and Centurion Ulf Arnfinnson

BTW- We need teachers for children's classes, also!  These can be for any age/skill level!

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance in this matter!