[Elfsea] CONCERNING RAPIER PRACTICE - Follow Up

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 10:44:53 PST 2008

It did not occur to me until sometime later that the Central Library is open on Saturday, and on Sundays during the school year, until 6PM, and the community room is fairly large.

I am now thinking of an occasional weekend afternoon practice along the lines of the one Lady Rixende put on last year in the mid-cities.

Alaric

And most recently, and this is VERY good news - I have also heard from the Administrative Services Coordinator of the Arlington Public Library, and we have permission to use the large downstairs community room at the George W Hawkes Central Library for rapier practice.  This is the same location where we have put on the demo for their Medieval Days festival for the last few years.

How many of you are interested in an occasional indoor practice with water fountains and restrooms around the corner?  Let me know.

Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal