[Elfsea] ElfseaArchery Practice & Boy Scout Demo Meeting

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 1 15:19:43 PDT 2008

--- On Sat, 11/1/08, Daniel Foster <lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Daniel Foster <lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Elfsea] ElfseaArchery Practice & Boy Scout Demo Meeting
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org, rfkinght2251 at aol.com
Cc: shuman1 at aol.com
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 5:17 PM

Greetings to all,

Sunday November 2nd archery practice and Boy Scout Demo meeting 1-4 pm. Lady Elayne would like to complete the for November the 15th demo meeting. There will be an archery expo on site for the Demo and I'm looking for top archers.

Practice location is Camp Leroy Shuman, 8001 Malaga Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76135. Take your best route to 820 West (Jim Wright Fwy) driving south and exit Cahoba (exit #8). Cahoba is the second road after exit. Turn right on Cahoba. Pass the Mosque Point Park as the road then becomes Malaga. The site is at the corner of Malaga Drive and Woodvale.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Please remember to set your clocks back 1 hour tonight as day light savings time ends.

In Service,
Lord Daniel O`Ceileachair
Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org