[Elfsea] Make that help request for central regional 12th night-- :) feast- jan3

Sara Kelley kellsa at ymail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:54:22 PST 2008

I would love to help out.
My phone number is 817-881-6764 and my e-mail is kellsa at ymail.com
Any day is good for me.
Sara Kelley

________________________________
From: chris blank <lotusgriffin at gmail.com>
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:30:18 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Make that help request for central regional 12th night-- :) feast- jan3

Glen is correct- That would be Central regional 12th Night-

Greetings,

  For this year's 12th Night we are trying something different with feast.  We will be serving a progressive feast featuring four of the city states in Italy: Milan, Venice, Florence, and Rome.  I could really use cooking help- serving help- and prep cooking help- a day or 2 before the event.
  The concept for this feast is an expantion of one that I did for Stargate for a Yule Revel.  Mistress Kaitlin created an eniroment for the buffet line so it did not feel like a line as much as an experience.  We are trying to give the flavor of each of these city states while serving the food.  It was really popular last time due to the beautiful decoration created by Kaitlin and crew, but they are in Stargate - so I need a crew who are ready to try something new.  I am creating mural backdrops and decorations currently-

  If you are interesting in participating- please send me your name, email, and phone number.

Thanks,

Lady Lyonette van Leyden
817-919-2020