[Elfsea] SCA Photo contest

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:31:11 PST 2008

We have some really good photographers, I'd love to see them throw their
hats in the ring!

Emma

Lions Road Podcast End Of The Year Photo Contest

How was you year? Did you snap a few photos? Well enter our end of
the eyar photo
contest and you could win!!!

We want to see your best photographs of the year. We are looking for the
best
photographs not the best photographer, so anyone can enter and anyone can
win.

We will start with a Kingdom Level contest through November with the best
photos from
each Kingdom advancing to a joint pool showdown in December.

We will announce our grandprize winner on the final live online call in show
at the end of
December.

Winner will receive a drawing from the Lions Road Prize Pool and the Lions
Road Money
Pouch ($100) cash.

PRIZE POOL ITEMS

All photos to be posted on our Flickr online accounts by the end of November
to be
eligible. We are looking for photos that touches what is best about playing
in the SCA.

Hey it's free to join so what are you waiting for.

Kingdom of the West
Kingdom of the Trimaris
Kingdom of the Outlands
Kingdom of the Northshield
Kingdom of the Middle
Kingdom of the Meridies
Kingdom of the Lochac
Kingdom of the Gleann Abhann
Kingdom of the East
Kingdom of Ealdormere
Kingdom of Drachenwald
Kingdom of Calontir
Kingdom of Caid
Kingdom of Atlantia
Kingdom of Atenveldt
Kingdom Of Artemisia
Kingdom Of An Tir
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Kingdom of Aethelmearc

Staff members of Lions Road cannot participate in contest. Due to drawing
from the prize
pool the prize can change by December.