[Elfsea] BAM Camp -- Last FULL posting

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:14:36 PST 2008

Please read this carefully, and if you're not on the list, but should be, or
know someone who should be, but isn't, PLEASE let me know. I will be
available until 10 pm tonight, Tuesday the 18th.  The Advance Guard is
leaving at various times tomorrow, so this needs to be in place and to Their
Excellencies Steppes and Elfsea first thing in the morning.

Thank you all so much for your help with this. Also, remember, I need your
tent size and arrival time, if at all possible. There's no guarantee space
can be saved for you, but we will make every effort that doesn't conflict
with the event rules.

Knock 'em dead, People!

Emma

We pull the trigger on this Tonight evening by 10 pm, as the voyage to
defend the Honor of Ansteorra begins on Weds for our intrepid outriders.

SPACE -- It's going to be cramped, be prepared for very, VERY tight
quarters.

WATER -- you MUST bring your own. It is recommended you bring a gallon per
day per person.

KITCHEN -- there will be no formal kitchen, but a small coleman stove will
be provided along with a basic pot and skillet and dishpan for those who
don't want to bring their own kitchen. If you abuse the privilege by leaving
the thing a mess, you lose the privilege. The small single Coleman tanks
work on this stove.

Her Excellency, Baroness Kathryn will be making hot water for coffee in the
morning, if you would like to share in the bounty, bring extra water to
contribute to the cause. If you want to bring instant oatmeal or cream of
wheat, there will be hot water.

 In Big Blue -- Big Blue now FULL
Elspeth, Gerhart, Gavin, Justin, Daire, Druinne, Cassandra, Daniel and
Elayne

AS OF NOW -- There is no covering for a common area, or cover for the
kitchen area. Does anyone have any ideas, or care to volunteer? As HE
Druinne put it, "It's going to rain, bet on that!" I'd rather not, I have
lousy luck. Solutions, anyone? **** The Steppes Pavillion will be on the
List Field / War Field, so we still need cover in the camp.****

We're not sure how much land we can grab, things are going FAST. Do not
expect to be hooked up to electricity, it appears that camping went to
merchants and taverns. Yay, taverns! (Please support the Elfsea tavern,
which is raising funds for a new Pavilion.)

This is the list of people I currently have, who are planning on camping
with Steppes and Elfsea. If you have made different arrangements, let me
know. If you want to be included, let me know by 8 pm Tuesday November 17.
Remember, I need the size of your tent(s), and your estimated arrival

Who / Number

Tent Size

Alianora, Babe, HL Caelin, Master Pyro

Ruth Devlaeminck

Unknown

Sir Hrafn & Lady Elizabeta

14 x 10

Daralyn

10 x 20, 8 x 10

Lady Caitrina

10 x 12, 8 x 10

Gionanni de Firenze, Lady Ari de Aragon

12 x 18, not including wires

Viviana Rowantree

10 x 10

Rua

12 x 15

Lord Geoffrey and Grace

15 x 18 'with room for ropes'

Cover

10 x 10

Cover

10 x 10

Rhys, Man at arms to Sir Hrafn

10 x 10

TEs Robin and Serena

roughly 16 x 20 pavilion, and we have the front 2/3 open during the day

Master Cadfan

Unknown

HL Crandall

12 x 12

Fiacha

In Van

If you need to call me, it's 972 535 8485. This is my Skype VoIP with voice
mail, make sure you leave a msg.

It's almost time to light the fires and kick the tires!