[Elfsea] Last BAM camp Posting

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:41:35 PST 2008

I can hear your cheers from here!

Again, please read this, and let me know if I need to make any additions or
corrections. I very much appreciate all of your assistance.

The phone goes off at ten tonight, but you can reach me by email for any
needful amendments until 10 AM tomorrow (Weds the 19th), at which time, it
goes off to Their Excellencies of Steppes and Elfsea and their Outriders.

Knock 'em Dead!

Emma

We pull the trigger on this Tonight evening by 10 pm, as the voyage to
defend the Honor of Ansteorra begins on Weds for our intrepid outriders.

SPACE -- It's going to be cramped, be prepared for very, VERY tight
quarters.

WATER -- you MUST bring your own. It is recommended you bring a gallon per
day per person.

KITCHEN -- there will be no formal kitchen, but a small coleman stove will
be provided along with a basic pot and skillet and dishpan for those who
don't want to bring their own kitchen. If you abuse the privilege by leaving
the thing a mess, you lose the privilege. The small single Coleman tanks
work on this stove.

In Big Blue -- Big Blue now FULL
Elspeth, Gerhart, Gavin, Justin, Daire, Druinne, Cassandra, Daniel and
Elayne, Ivan, and Helen

This is the list of people I currently have, who are planning on camping
with Steppes and Elfsea. If you have made different arrangements, let me
know. If you want to be included, let me know by 8 pm Tuesday November 17.
Remember, I need the size of your tent(s), and your estimated arrival

Who / Number

Tent Size

Arrival Time

Alianora, Babe, Guest

Unknown

Weds

Ruth Devlaeminck

Unknown

Friday

Sir Hrafn & Lady Elizabeta

14 x 10

Unknown

Daralyn

10 x 20, 8 x 10

With Baroness Druinne

Lady Caitrina

10 x 12, 8 x 10

Friday evening, Tentative

Gionanni de Firenze, Lady Ari de Aragon

12 x 18, not including wires

Friday day

Viviana Rowantree

10 x 10

Friday

Rua

12 x 15

Weds

Lord Geoffrey and Grace

15 x 18 'with room for ropes'

Cover

10 x 10

Cover

10 x 10

Rhys, Man at arms to Sir Hrafn

10 x 10

Thursday, Midnight

TEs Robin and Serena

roughly 16 x 20 pavilion, and we have the front 2/3 open during the day

Thursday afternoon

Master Cadfan

Unknown

Thursday Afternoon

HL Crandall

12 x 12

Sunrise Saturday

Fiacha, Rob

6 x 8

Thursday

If you need to call me, it's 972 535 8485. This is my Skype VoIP with voice
mail, make sure you leave a msg.

It's almost time to light the fires and kick the tires!