[Elfsea] Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:33:05 PST 2008

Good day!

Would you please post more information about the event? Some of us weren't
here last year and don't know where you're talking about.

Thanks!
Eleanor Cleavely
Bard

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Ms Pict <dftfeast at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good day to all,
>
> It is that time of year again. DFT Yule is just around the corner. It will
> be at the same place Oakdale park. December 6.
>
> If you wish to stay over night contact the park.
>
> We look forward to seeing you.
>
> If you have any questions Contact Scotty at scason at stvleaze.net
>
> Janie

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little