[Elfsea] help requested for feast for Central Candlemas-Jan3

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:18:54 PST 2008

I'll help!  It sounds like great fun!  Do you want/need help with the decorations and murals?  I have a little bit of skill with both cooking and making stuff and I follow direction well :)  I am currently unemployed so you can call me at 817-658-3865 anytime you need help with anything.  It'll be ice to have something constructive to do ;)  Rua

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:34:52 -0600From: lotusgriffin at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] help requested for feast for Central Candlemas-Jan3
Greetings,

  For this year's Candlemas we are trying something different with feast.  We will be serving a progressive feast featuring four of the city states in Italy: Milan, Venice, Florence, and Rome.  I could really use cooking help- serving help- and prep cooking help- a day or 2 before the event.
  The concept for this feast is an expantion of one that I did for Stargate for a Yule Revel.  Mistress Kaitlin created an eniroment for the buffet line so it did not feel like a line as much as an experience.  We are trying to give the flavor of each of these city states while serving the food.  It was really popular last time due to the beautiful decoration created by Kaitlin and crew, but they are in Stargate - so I need a crew who are ready to try something new.  I am creating mural backdrops and decorations currently-

  If you are interesting in participating- please send me your name, email, and phone number.

Thanks,

Lady Lyonette van Leyden
817-919-2020