[Elfsea] Queen's Champion

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 15:20:31 PST 2008

Greetings to the Baronies of Steppes and Elfsea from Alys, head of Entourage to Their Royal Highnesses,

Many of you have approached me with generous offers of assistance;  I am coming to you today to ask for just that.

Queen's Champion is approaching and help will be needed.  This is an exhausting event for all of the entourage, and many of those that have commited to the reign are also rapier fighters, so you can see the problem there. On top of that I have a previous commitment that week end (some of you know that I am a member of the Dallas Symphony Chorus; we have a concert scheduled that week-end!) and will only be at the event on Saturday.

We are in need of assistance in setting up and tearing down the Royal encampment and Royal pavilion.  Please contact me off list if you can commit to being on site Friday evening for set up and/or Sunday morning for tear down.  As the saying goes, many hands make light work.

Yours in Service
Alys