[Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:07:17 PST 2008

Greetings Elfsea!!

Next Monday, November 10, is the Scribal Guild meeting, at 7:30 pm.

We will be painting scrolls, The Kingdom is in need of certain scrolls.  Please come and paint, and turn in any scrolls that you have finished.

We will be meeting at Their Excellencies home, directions are on the Elfsea website.

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at  817-964-5712.

See you then!!

Elspeth de Stervlen