[Elfsea] [Steppes] For those traveling to Bordermarch

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:16:53 PST 2008

Baroness Kathryn,

A while back I posted to the Elfsea list (and I thought to the Steppes list, too,  but I was told I did not) that I would be taking my trailer to BAM if anyone needed help transporting anything.  Only two have taken me up on the offer, so I have plenty of room if you need something taken down.  Her Excellency Druinne suggested that I might be of assistance to you in hauling stuff, and also that we might want to consider carpooling.  If anyone else in the area needs help with transport, I do have room in the trailer.  I can't lift much so someone will have to be responsible for loading/unloading though.  I will be travelling with Daire and Druinne tomorrow.

Since this is such short notice, I am including my cell phone number so people can contact me if they wish to make arrangements for me to transport stuff for them.  817.658.3865

In service,

Lady Mairi Berwyk, called Rua