[Elfsea] Missing Person (Please Read- Police Report has been filed)

Randal Mars rkmars at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 20:40:59 PDT 2008

Dear Marion,

My prayers are with you and your family.  I am so sorry you are having to go through something this awful. I sincerely hope she returns safely and that there is some simple and harmless explanation for her silence so far.

Much love and hope are sent your way,
Merryn
 ...The only thing that makes growing older bearable for a woman is having earned the right to truthfully speak her mind... ~Cecily Neville, Duchess of York, 1483~