[Elfsea] Demo this weekend - lunch or dinner?

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 12:53:45 PDT 2008

The demo is from 12 to 5.  I expect we could find somewhere to meet for brunch beforehand, but the discussion about dinner afterwards so far has been whether we want to hit JR Bentley's English Pub (which is right down the stree from the library) for beer and burgers or, at Caelin's suggestion, go someplace for sushi.

I suggest those with an opinion bring their armor and discuss the matter outside on the grassy knoll...

Alaric