[Elfsea] [Steppes] heraldic question sort of

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:21:40 PDT 2008

start here
http://web.ceu.hu/medstud/manual/SRM/heraldry.htm.Thank you,..Catalina Yah! We hear footsteps! > From: lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com> To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org; lindenwood at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:02:33 -0500> Subject: [Steppes] heraldic question sort of> > This may seem like a strange question. Where can I find out which colors are correct for our period, as in what colors would have been available? Someone told me once that safety orange did happen to be period. Specifically, I am looking for garish colors. This will NOT be used in heraldry, but I want to use it on something to be used in a camp. So I want it to be correctly period, if not exactly beautiful.> > Thank you for your assistance.Ly Gabriele> The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)> _______________________________________________> Steppes mailing list> Steppes at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/steppes-ansteorra.org