[Elfsea] I wouldn't normally do this...help needed

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Thu Oct 23 12:09:40 PDT 2008

Hi

I wanted to put a call out for help. My stepfather lost his job back in August and my mother's company has moved her position to China so her job ends on Halloween.

I wanted to see if anyone out there know of any job leads for them. My stepfather is in the mortgage business, most recently being a recruiter for brokers. He is willing to be a recruiter in another area though.

My mother is an experienced Executive Assistant. She has done it all though.

If you know of any company hiring in these areas, please let me know.

It is hard for them because they are in their 60's and its hard to find work when companies think they will lose you in a couple years for retirement. Which they won't be able to retire now for awhile so that isn't even an issue.

Thank you.

Lady Giliana

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.