[Elfsea] Fabric and Yarn SALE

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:26:19 PDT 2008

We had to remove the contents of my mother's house and now have a great deal of both...

Fabric - $1.00/yd.  (Brocades, Cotton, Silk, etc... almost all is period!)

 Yarn-$1.00/skein (or make a deal for the bag of skeins of the same color).  (Lots of specialty thread, mohairs etc.., along with the normal cotton.)
If you have a use for either, I can promise you will find something you like.

Contact me off list for address/directions.

Brandy