[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 11:36:26 PDT 2008

Greeting everyone,

Yesterday, October 5the was our first archery shoot at the new location and the site is Great.... I knew many would attend the Three Kings event and not be at the archery practice. Not to worry ! The next archery practice will be October 19th 1-4 pm. Please know that if we have  a number of archers that may want to shoot on a Saturday (RSVP) I can arrange the day shoot. For now the archery practice is scheduled for the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month 1-4 pm. Sunday we did have 3 archers and 1 new archer by the name of Scott. He was a great student that learns fast will be a contender in the near future.

In Service,
Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
Elfsea Archery Marshal