[Elfsea] Notes from Business Meeting

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 12:22:10 PDT 2008

>Rapier Marshal – sent via M. Caelin
>
>Thinking of moving rapier practice to archery practice on those Sundays it happens. So far there has been no official Rapier activities in Elfsea in a while.

A small correction - it was my intent that, after bringing the subject up with the Knights Marshal and His Excellency at practice, that there be general discussion of moving the official Sunday (heavy and light) practice to the archery practice site.

It is also way past time to move practice back to an earlier hour, as this is normally done around Labor Day.

Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal