[Elfsea] [Steppes] Fabric and Yarn Address...

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 14:12:35 PDT 2008

Stopped by today, and I think there is enough fabric to outfit a small shire, with yarn to make socks and hats as well.

Crandall, Olde Phart

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides