[Elfsea] Boy Scout Demo Sat Nov 15

Polydore polydore at ntbb.net
Fri Oct 31 10:40:07 PDT 2008

While I do have a lot of stuff... I certainly cannot put together a
"Viking camp" alone. Actually, early period area would probably be a
much better concept. I know there are several people in Elfsea and
surrounding areas that could help with such an early period area.  (it
doesn't have to be just Norse, either - they did plenty of traveling and
trading)  I will do what I can, but certainly need all the partners
willing to participate.

Do I understand correctly that other Metro area groups are being
contacted to participate in this?

HL Polydore (otherwise known in Norse as Uddgar)