[Elfsea] Demo on October 18

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:44:04 PDT 2008

Count us in! I'm stoked to hear that Bentley's is still around. Knight
Burger, here I come!

Eleanor
who spent much of her UTA time at Bentley's

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM, glen wilkerson <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net>wrote:

> Just a reminder of the annual Arlington Library "Medieval Days" demo.  The
> demo is at the Central Library on Abrams street in downtown Arlington from
> 12 to 5 on Saturday, October 18.
>
> Bring arts to display, projects to work on (I already have two of my swords
> in the display case), and all fighters are invited to come and entertain an
> educate.
>
> And afterwards, there is JR Bentley's English Pub, just down the street...
>
> Alaric

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little