[Elfsea] Good News and Bad News

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Oct 13 11:53:20 PDT 2008

Congratulations!

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of glen wilkerson
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 13:21 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Good News and Bad News

I finally have the schedule for my new job, and for the time being I will be working three twelve hour shifts, from 6 PM to 6:30ish AM on Monday, Tueseday, and Wednesday nights.

So the good news is I will be able to make the Arlington Library Demo this Saturday and practice on Sunday.

The bad news is I will not be able to make either officer's meetings or Moot for the time being.  I will still be able to carry out the office of rapier marshal for the forseeable future, I will still be able to get my reports in, and whatever news comes up I will forward to the list - I just won't be able to make any meetings in person for awhile.

Alaric

Elfsea Rapier Marshal