[Elfsea] Archery Practice Sunday

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 18:12:14 PDT 2008

Hello there!

Will there be loaner arrows at practice? I am stoked about starting to shoot
again!

Eleanor Cleavely

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Daniel Foster
<lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

>  Greetings,
>
> Archery practice will be Sunday, October 19th, 1-4 pm. The location is
> 8001 Malaga Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76135. Take your best route to 820 West
> (Jim Weight Fwy) exit Cahoba exit # 8 (the exit is the first exit if driving
> north over the lake and turn left. Or the last exit be for the lake if
> driving south and turn right) pass thru the stop sign at the Shell Station
> and turn right heading west on Cahoba (pass the Mosque Park) Cahoba turns
> into Malaga. Continue driving on Malaga and you will see Camp Leroy Schuman
> sign on the right about 8/10th of a mile. The entrance to the camp is at the
> corner of Malaga and Woodvale.
>
> In Service,
> Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
> Elfsea Archery Marshal

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little