[Elfsea] Coronation

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 23:27:35 PDT 2008

I'm going, and would like to sit with Elfsea for feast.  Rua

From: elspeth013 at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:14:33 -0500Subject: [Elfsea] Coronation

Greetings Elfsea,Coronation is around the corner. I am certain Elfsea will show up en masse, and the question is....Are you staying for feast? If so, would you like to have a spot(s) set at the table for Elfsea? I would just need to know who, and how many places.Thank you, see you all there!Elspeth de StervlenEmail me offlist at:  elspeth013 at hotmail.com

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now