[Elfsea] Boy scout demo

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:56:45 PDT 2008

Would it be alright if I bring my loom and sing as we work? That way, I can
kill two birds with one stone. :O)

Eleanor
bard and sometime weaver

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Sandra Geil <alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com>wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Lady Alexandra will be handling a Ladies Solar. Her ideas are to have
> ladies working on domestic arts with chairs low tables rugs cushions baskets
> displaying projects instead of just sitting on tables. Please let her know
> what you would like to do.
>
> Actually it is al AERYN for those who were confused.
>
> The current plan is a roughly chronological organization of ladies working
> and I do mean working - I plan to hand sew some things for Vivianne but have
> other work displayed in baskets around my work area to draw questions.
>
> Ideally we should have people working actively on as many areas of textile
> production as possible - carding, spinning, weaving, construction,
> decoration. If someone can figure out a way to set up an area with dyestuffs
> that would be totally cool to have too.
>
> It also would not hurt to have the "patter" experts on hand to engage the
> crowd in conversation from time to time.
>
> al AERYN

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little