[Elfsea] Bordermarch Autumn Melees Camp

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:12:19 PDT 2008

As the war -- yes, it's a war! -- draws closer, it's time to start getting a
head count of those gallant souls who will be joining together in the
Steppes and Elfsea and Friends encampment!

Please email me off list, to let me know if you would like to be a part of
this merry fellowship. It's a first come, first served camping, and the
event is expected to have quite the turn out!

Some plans being discussed to facilitate our enjoyment, and perhaps swell
our numbers, is organizing early arriving work teams, carpools, that sort of
thing, to divide the work and ease the cost.

In order to know what might be possible, we need to get an idea of how many
people are going to be in the camp, and when they're arriving. Please email
me, the sooner the better, so we can get an idea of our resources and our
needs soon enough to ask. I'd like to have an idea by Friday, and definitely
by Monday, of the numbers we're looking at, so we can start organizing for
our comfort, pleasure, and of course, the Honor of our Kingdom!

emma.haldan at gmail.com

Thank you all for your kindness, consideration, and participation!

HL Emma Haldan