[Elfsea] Steppes October C&I

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:09:30 PDT 2008

Well folks, it's that time again...time for C&I!

We will be meeting at Don Duncan and Mistress Genevieve's house. The address
is 17919 Meadowchase Way Dallas, Texas 75287
Please bring a chair, as while there is lots of table space, chairs are a
premium!
There are cats and a dog on the premises, so if you have allergies, please
take what you need to take and plan accordingly for any allergies!

We will have drinks and chocolates, so please come and partake of the
camaraderie and maybe learn a new skill!
I will have charters available for those that need them, and always happy to
take completed ones!

Don Duncan, myself and Baroness Katheryn will specifically be working on
calligraphy during this session, so anyone interested in such, please bring
a calligraphy pen and a sketch pad or paper pad. If you prefer to dig
through the wonderful C&I books that are housed there, perhaps in thoughts
of creating your own scroll, we'll happily answer questions you may have
about that!
And, if you just want to paint and enjoy yourself, that's fine, too! Bring
your paints and brushes and join us!

Things get started at 7:30pm!

Hope to see you there!

-Lady Annwn