[Elfsea] OT Job Opening

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:51:26 PDT 2008

Greetings,

My company, Kasmir Fabrics, is looking for a product inspector at the
Custom Workroom.

I'm not sure what the hourly rate would be, but we do offer benifits,
profit sharing, steady hours, little to no weekends required and a
VERY relaxed work atmosphere (I've come into work in pajamas before).

The office/workroom is located off I-35E just north of Inwood.

If you would be interested, please let me know so I can pass on your
name and contact information.

Thanks,
Jenn

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.