[Elfsea] sad news

ciard49 at aol.com ciard49 at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 13:52:04 PDT 2008

To all my friends,

Some of you may remember my mother, Betty Fields, attending a few events with me.? These past two years I have not been able to play due to caring for Mom.

Yesterday, Sunday the 19th, about noon, she died in her sleep at a nursing home in Waco where she had been evacuated?after Hurricaine Ike.

By the grace of God, I was able to visit her the Friday before. She had rapidly advancing Alzheimers.

Please keep our family in your prayers and thoughts.

I have no more family in Dallas, my two brothers live in Houston and Tampa, and my Dad in Arkansas.
I shall live here in the old family home?in Mesquite where we moved when I was in 6th grade.

On Oct 9, I became?a 56 year old lady with a garden and 9 cats. Hopefully soon I can come play with my SCA family again, where I have had almost 21 wonderful years of living and contributing to the Dream.

love

HLCiard nic Ruadhan O'Seachnasaigh
mka Betty Herrington