[Elfsea] Boy scout demo

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 13:55:13 PDT 2008

[snip]

Lady Alexandra will be handling a Ladies Solar. Her ideas are to have ladies working on domestic arts with chairs low tables rugs cushions baskets displaying projects instead of just sitting on tables. Please let her know what you would like to do.

Actually it is al AERYN for those who were confused.

The current plan is a roughly chronological organization of ladies working and I do mean working - I plan to hand sew some things for Vivianne but have other work displayed in baskets around my work area to draw questions.

Ideally we should have people working actively on as many areas of textile production as possible - carding, spinning, weaving, construction, decoration. If someone can figure out a way to set up an area with dyestuffs that would be totally cool to have too.

It also would not hurt to have the "patter" experts on hand to engage the crowd in conversation from time to time.

al AERYN