[Elfsea] Website updates

djvarble djvarble at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 19:11:36 PDT 2008

All,

I've just completed updates to our website, www.elfsea.net
<http://www.elfsea.net/> .  I've cross referenced the contacts page with the
Officers page on the September 08 Tidings (thanks, al AERYN)

Contact page:

http://www.elfsea.net/contact.aspx

OFFICERS

Seneschal - Morgan

Treasurer - Acting - Delorise - open for bids

Chamberlain - open for bids

Chirurgeon - open for bids

Historian - Eleanor Cleavey

Knight Marshal - Rikr Foetipper

Minister of Arts & Sciences -  Aelfwyn Webbestre (I still need your release
of what I can print on your page).  Also, I removed Hanna from the mail
forwarding.

GUILDS

Bardic Guild - Eleanor Cleavey

OPEN FOR BID AND VACANT OFFICES

I tried to identify which offices are vacant vs. currently staffed and
looking for bids.  Please reference the contact page for the list of open
for bid and vacant offices.  All open and vacant office and guild pages had
to have their contact information updated to reflect the new Seneschal.

I updated the email forwarding list on elfsea.net.  Tomorrow, I will be
sending each person on the contact list a test message to verify the email
address is correct.

OTHER UPDATES INCLUDED:

A New Newsletter Archive Page for al AERYN.  It can now be found at:

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Elfsea_Newsletters_Archives.aspx

There is also a link off the Chronicler page:

http://www.elfsea.net/chronicler.aspx

Update the History page to include a link to the new newsletter Archive
page:

http://www.elfsea.net/History.aspx

I updated the portcullis list to include three new members from Springfair
2008.  Thanks, Crandall.

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Portcullis_List.aspx

I also updated the Ants list to include Shawnathon D McAslin.  Thanks Innes.

http://www.elfsea.net/H_Ants_List.aspx

If anyone finds missing or incorrect information on any website pages,
please feel free to email me.  Please tell me where the correction needs to
be made.

In Your Service,

Daniel of Cameron

Elfsea Virtual Scribe