[Elfsea] moving sale take deux

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:56:51 PDT 2008

Greetings

Due to the rain we had a smaller turn out than  expexted;)

We are still packing and looks like our leaving will be delayed by a day!!!

Couch, washer and dryer still availabe as is the sewing machine,
coffee table, kitchen table and s chairs  and many smaller antique
items. - really want to put as little in storage as possible due to
the expense of the storage ubits. so NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE
REFUSED!!!

1529 Bosque Dr
Garland
.Major  cross streets are Buckingham(Country Club) and Pleasant Valley

Bosque is the first left past pleasant
Valley

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi