[Elfsea] Woodworking Day

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 06:09:56 PDT 2008

My husband Duncan de Bard and I are going to host another
Woodworking Day at our home this Saturday starting at approximately
1 pm (we are trying for a change not to conflict with fighter practices,
archery practices, etc.)  We live in Flower Mound at 2713 Pasadena
Place.  He will have his lathe going and there is other equipment available.
Please feel free to bring your own projects too.
We will go to approximately 5 pm, but if you like, you are welcome to stay
and grill out in the back. email us if you would like to attend!
Christianna Fergusson