[Elfsea] Bezants fancy costumes for 12th night

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Sep 24 01:14:29 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone

I have been making bezants These are decortive metal pieces that you put on garments along with embordery and bead work. I don't do embordery so if any of you want to trade I would be willing to make you some if you want to try them if you would trade time in sewing or stuff I need brass candlesticks and planters and platters--almost anything metal. I would even take money to buy more metal.
willow