[Elfsea] Bordermarch Melees Camp

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:44:34 PDT 2008

Thank you for being camp-mommie! :D  Let me know what I can do to help!
hugs, Rua

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:41:23 -0700From: emma.haldan at gmail.comTo: central at lists.ansteorra.org; Elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org; Lindenwood at lists.ansteorra.org; Steppes at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Bordermarch Melees Camp
Hello! My name is Emma Haldan and I have the pleasure and the privilege to be the Camp Mom for the annual Steppes-Elfsea and Friends camp at Bordermarch Autumn Meelees in November.Plans are in the incipient stage, so much more information will be available after Elfsea Defender. I promise to keep you updated on the situation, and of course, all the different areas where help will be gratefully accepted and appreciated.I can be contacted at this email address, emma.haldan at gmail.comLooking forward to meeting you all!HL Emma  Haldan