[Elfsea] Bordermarch Melees Camp

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Sep 8 08:16:14 PDT 2008

Elfsea is doing a tavern with the profits going to our general revenues with
the intent of replacing the money spent on the new pavilion. We could use
volunteers. Also, we would like people to plan on eating with us! Please
note, however, we are expecting to feed 350-500 people per meal and there
may be 1000-1200 people there.

Caelin